Carolyn’s Sakonnet Vineyard (CSV) will be operating in accordance with the policies and guidelines provided by the State of Rhode Island and RI Department of Health (RIDOH). Below you will find a list of policies that we ask that you become familiar with prior to your visit.
The health, safety and well-being of our guests and staff are of the utmost importance. CSV will follow all of the sanitation guidelines provided by the RIDOH. We request that our guests familiarize themselves with these guidelines and adhere to them as well.
Reservations are Required
Please call 401-635-8486 daily between 9 am – 4 pm to make a reservation. Messages left on our phone system will not constitute a reservation. Our team member will return your call in the order in which it was received. You must speak with a team member who will send a reservation confirmation to your email to constitute a reservation and guaranteed Vineyard provided seating .
Please do not arrive on property without a reservation
- Reservations are required. If you arrive without a reservation, your contact information will be collected for tracing purposes.
- Vineyard provided seating is limited. Please feel free to bring your own blanket or chair. When placing, please be sure to maintain at least 6 feet for social distancing. Tableside service is limited to Vineyard provided seating. All other customers will utilize customer pickup.
- We ask at this time, our four-legged friends remain at home.
- There is a 1.5-hour time limitation on all table reservations.
- Reservations are at Thursday, Friday & Monday at 12pm and 2 pm and Saturday & Sunday at 12 pm, 2 pm and 4 pm. (Food and wine tableside service will not occur outside these times). Last call is 30 minutes before closing Masks must be worn at all times except when eating.
- Masks must be worn at all times except when eating.
- Please arrive as close to your reservation time as possible
- You will be directed to one of our team members upon arrival who will direct you to your reserved table. Please do not move furniture, or switch tables.
- You will also be directed to signage to assist you with a self-screening process.
- All guests are required to go through the self-screening process to enter the premises.
- In addition to masks, we ask that you maintain social distancing of 6 feet, especially with those outside your party.
- Upon completion of your reservation, we will provide you with our onsite, online ordering website for wine and food purchases for consumption on our property.
- Credit Card payments only. No Cash payments.
- All food and beverage items will be disposable. We ask that you clear your own area when you leave. Trash receptacles are available for your convenience.
- At this time, operations are weather dependent. In the event of rain, reservations may need to be rescheduled.
- Please dress appropriately for the day’s weather.
- No food or drink other than that provided by Carolyn’s Sakonnet Vineyard is allowed.
- At this time, we are not conducting tastings. Service is limited to wine by the bottle.